Popular Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lol. Ghanaian TV star so happy that her naked pic was featured in Romanian newspaper


Ghanaian singer, actress, TV personality and former beauty queen, Deborah Vanessa, took to her instagram page yesterday to express how happy she was that a Romanian newspaper featured her naked pic on their front cover alongside Kim K. Deborah released the naked photo on her instagram page a few months ago and LiberTatea Lumea picked it up to her delight. She shared the newspaper page on her instagram and wrote;
"I woke up in a Romanian newspaper #LiberTatea #Lumea. It says that I'm one of the most loved Ghanaian artistes especially because of my songs and extremely hot pictures and that African media soon forgot about Kim K's nude pics after I posted mine to the delight of my fans.
Lol. The kind of things that excite some people. See the full nude pic after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment