Popular Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2015

ONE ON ONE With Special | Guest: AMOTA

Good Day guys....
Welcome to another episode of your favourite program on Naijasmilez “one on one”
Today, we have with us a respected head in the industry. The sepe sepe  crooner himself “AMOTA ”.
Thanks brov
Hope u had a nice nite?
Yea yea my nyt was cool but always working day and night to bring it new thing into d industry
And I put in more to be great day in day out.
First off, I’lld like you to tell us your full name.
I’m sure most of our folks  and your fans would wanna know that
My name is omosuyi emmanuel adeleke and I put in Gold into my name for d respect of my late mum.
How did you get the name “Amota ”?
D name amota is coin from my first letters of my name instead of calling me my full name I short it to amota
A for adeleke
M miracle
O for omosuyi
T for truly and A ayodeji
Nice
What part of the country are you from?
Am from a middle belt north central,
 kogi state in specifically 
Ogidi
Ijumu local government
How long have you been into music?
Normally from home
My dad study music from university of ibadan and he wrote firstclass
And he plays all instruments
Wow so u mean u inherited it
And proffesionally I have been into music for more six years
Yea yea
And like I say u can see my broda doin well too dj kabar,wahit xoul it inside d blood
K nice
What kind of music do you do?
D spirits of David in d bible
Afro pop mix hipop nd african contemporaries in short
Oh mehn..
What are the challenges you’ve faced so far?
As usual financial challenge, cause it capital intensive
And some family issue cos I don't really have d normal child hood order children gat from parents or extended families
But my challanges make me stronger in mu kind of music that make me differents from order artiste in d industry
Have you gotten to that point you wish to be in the industry?
Lol have not started yet self
Buy soon I will hits all d internet and social media am working with some media bodies,friends,webmasters
Am gonna take d industry soon well
Good luck
Did you grow up in Kogi state?
Amen
To some extend but I was born in ibadan, grow up in lagos to some extend bfor I was brought back home 1998 n since den I have been in n out
Off n on
Who is your role model?
Alots men I call dem my idols
Western is d likes of michael jackson, user raymold
In nigeria and african 2face
And in kogi state I love amota(blackroyalates) I am myself model
Hahaha lolz
Mind telling us about your love life?
Love love love
Mehn am in a relationship but for now lowkey ok
Lol am in love with jesus
Hahaha
Hehe funny you
Ok naa am in love with my music
Ok
What’s the biggest show you’ve been to?
2010 performing with my mentor 2face and dat same year in togo I was d art of day
Alots sha with jessy jagz, ice prince and 2009 with wizkid in d'bell's in ogun state
Alots mehn
What are the problems you feel the music industry is facing right now in Nigeria?
A sqaure peeg in d round whole
People making it in industries is not bcos dey are truly or really gud but money is helping dem
So we need more platforms to bring in Good artiste and we need to stop piracy
Let’s talk about how you got to gain yourself this much recognition you have already.
What was the means of promotion that helped build your fan base?I.E how u moved from been an underground artist to the type who’s now bagging a lot of awards?
Men is jus dat I pay my dews
I got my self equiped I record with super star producer fliptyce and danny young
With crazy dance lyric
And baddest beats
Online promo, radio promo
And I did alots of free shows and from dere I gain some grounds
And recognitions
And is God again
I fast n pray dan people tink about me
Nice one...
What do you do for a living apart from music?
Presently am a banker atleast for a short tearm
But am a label owner I manage, write and promotes musicians too and presently dat is wat am planing to do more dis year
Which of your songs do you love most?
That one track of yours you always listen to and be like; “Mehn I’m good!”
Rock my world, arinu rodee featuring tsmart and old school mate pal
But I live all my songs
Rock my world is a song that change my tune and tell d world am versatile in my job
Do you have any album out yet?
Yea yea I have one album title kpelebee
2011
12tracks album
And alots of singles I cannot count again self
Wow
Are you working on any project presently?
Yea yea buildin up my label and planin to drop my artiste soon and my promotions dis year and workin on a classic video but dat will be base on fans
Reactions
So hw do u handle ur female fans?
Normal and carefully u knw
But I respect my fans so much
Are you planning to get married anytime soon?
Time sha tell only God can tell about that
Only God can tell abt dat
Hehe u dnt want us 2 kwn..k o
C'mon
How much do you charge to get featured?
Lol dependin 150 above and some place and some is 200 and am highly negotiable sha
How can ur fans reach u?
Facebook (amotababa) twitter @kpelebeezuzu
And my managements no: 08063225947 text bfor calling sha
K
Before we leave, what do you have for upcoming artistes out there tryin hard to be heard?
Keep on and dey sud channel d money for swagger dressing for better productions , take time for better lyric and dey should not write songs or sing like up coming and dey should define demselfs and be different and dey shouldn't be copy cats
Thanks man
You can also download amota song below:
Sepe sepe ft danny young 
http://naijasmilez.blogspot.com/2015/01/amota-ft-danny-youngsepe-sepe.html?m=1







No comments:

Post a Comment